Sunday, July 1, 2007

Not What I Intended or Too Hard on Myself

My list was huge for today, and very little of it was crossed off by day's end. It should never have been that long to begin with. And some of it wasn't even a big deal, like never replanting the marigolds (I plant them by seed in one area and then move them where I want once they are small plants) and not getting a picture on my blog (I did take some!). I worked in other areas of the yard (mostly demolishing overgrown vines and doing clean-up). I did take time to make supper (not on the list) and added fresh lettuce and spinach from the garden to the meal. Simple pleasure--going out to the garden for anything! Even though I've felt a bit lazy ALL weekend, I know there is tomorrow. And I know I'll make another list. And I know I won't get it all done. Perhaps that's as it should be.

No comments: