Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Sharing

I love to share my garden. I enjoy going on a "garden walk" with my hub, even though our gardens are really quite modest. There are stories to be told and plants to share (that Liatris in hub's garden started in mine), and when it comes right down to it, those are the things I love the most. The other day we added a rose, and tonight I shared the Malva and the Maltese Cross with a friend; the Malva I bought from an elderly lady's garage sale a few years ago, and the Maltese Cross I started with a small plant. I've shared hostas and Moon Flower (Trumpet), ivy and Marigolds; whatever I can propagate, I'll share. I'm still mystified by the hydrangea, but I'm not defeated. And gardening goes on.

1 comment:

akshat said...

Interested in a tech savvy life???
Visit me at my blog;
http://akshatslife.blogspot.com