Saturday, July 7, 2007

Feng Shui, Revisited


FengShui207
Originally uploaded by kage2007
I thought I'd write one more time (at least) about this garden, especially now that I have pictures (this one from the deck). The area with the tomato cages is where our puppy used to run through, but I just planted the ligelarias there this spring (and they needed protection); on the other side the hostas were always stunted because our other dog (who had been with us for 12 years but we put down) would run there. The pathway between them hub helped me with about three years ago; it seemed more grown over when actually walking on it, but I certainly admire it again from this view. The ladder has been used to get into the tree, but it was actually built (poorly) for my youngest son's loft bed (and it should be fixed or taken down before someone gets hurt--not what I should be thinking in this, my Feng Shui, garden!).

1 comment:

Vicki Knitorious said...

It is so interesting to see something you know so well -- this view -- but to see it differently, as in a photograph. The first thing I thought, when I looked at this, is, "I wonder what that says?" Meaning the bricks that make the walkway there. It just struck me that they might be (could be) laid in the shape of letters and spell a word -- or be symbolic in some other way. I don't know what I'd spell there... feng shui (too many words), malva, hosta, carbo????