Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thanks, Fellow Gardeners!

This was suppose to be a picture--3 days ago!! Since that task has taken so much time and is still not mastered (I did get ONE picture on Flickr!), it's time for just a simple note. I spent HOURS in my gardens on Sunday, mostly in the veggie garden after tilling it several days ago. I know there will be weeds again when I look, and I know there will be many more hours to spend to keep it up. I don't usually mind (but could someone visit when it looks really nice?). One thing on my list is to buy more peat moss; I put it around my tomatoes and am amazed that there were no weeds! I'm also going to try to feed my plants on a regular basis; I have several products! I don't always see other gardeners tending their gardens, but they can be assured that I appreciate and know the work involved. And when I see you bending at the waist (we know we shouldn't), I'll have a grin on my face; I know the position well.

No comments: